Nov. 15, 2013 | Victoria Theatre, 138 N. Main St. | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Q: What is TEDxDayton?
Q: What is the TEDxDayton theme and who are the speakers and performers?
Q: Why should I attend?
Q: How do I attend?
Q: How much does TEDxDayton cost?
Q: What are the expected outcomes?
- Mobilize 500 of Dayton’s most passionate people around a series of “ideas worth spreading.”
- Use crowdsourcing to initiate large public conversations around inspirational and innovative community change.
- Showcase the intellectual capacity of Dayton via the TED network, which reaches millions of viewers every day throughout the world.
- Engage the Dayton region in joining a global network of change agents involved in TEDx.
- Invoke a spirit of optimism, inspiration and innovation in the Dayton region by connecting citizens.
Presenting Sponsor: Wright-Patt Credit Union
Underwriting Sponsors: CoxMedia Group Ohio, GE Capital, Levin Family Foundation, Morris Furniture Co., PNC, Premier Health, Sinclair Community College, SOCHE, UES, Wright State University, University of Dayton
Patron Sponsors: CareSource, Dayton Children’s, GDAHA, Dayton Development Coalition, The Dayton Foundation, Soin International, Vella Inc.
Media Sponsors: Cox Media Group Ohio, Dayton City Paper, Dayton Local, ThinkTV
In-kind Sponsors: School of Advertising Arts
TEDxDayton Steering Committee Partners
Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, Dayton Art Institute, Dayton Development Coalition, Dayton Metro Library, Morris Furniture Co., Sinclair Community College, SOCHE, University of Dayton, UpDayton, Wright State University.
In addition, dozens of volunteers from other organizations currently are serving on the TEDxDayton subcommittees, as well as more than 150 volunteers involved.